Sun, May 07|
Spend a day with us enjoying tea cup charcuterie, mimosas and a floral class. A Mother's Day celebration to remember!
Time & Location
May 07, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Ticketed event, 1745 Wildcat Creek Rd, Manhattan, KS 66503, USA
About the event
Celebrate the women in your life with a "tea" party in our Barrel Room-- an early Mother's Day outing. Not only will this be our first event in our Barrel Room but also the first time pouring our new in-house drink-- champagne!
Ticket includes a specialty tea cup charcuterie and a drink. You can choose to add-on to your experience with an unlimited mimosa bar ticket and a floral class with local business, Acme Gift. The mimosa bar would include our in-house champagne and carafes filled with different mixers and fruits. With the floral class, starting at 2:30pm, you will learn how to build a beautiful large Spring arrangement. This arrangement will include flowers like Israeli Ruscus, Larkspur, Yin/Yan Poms, Mini Green Hydrangea and more. Build your bouquet in a vase to take home and enjoy for Mother's Day!
Whether its "tea" for two or for all the special women in your life, we hope you join us:
- Adult ticket (ages 21+) includes a tea cup charcuterie and mimosa: $15
- Child ticket (ages 4+) includes a tea cup charcuterie served in a color-your-own party cup and juice: $12
- Add on: unlimited mimosa bar: $20 per each adult (ages 21+)
- Add on: Floral class with Acme: $42 per each large bouquet
- Hosted in our *new* Barrel Room
- Doors open 2pm
- Floral class, if you join us, begins at 2:30pm
Tickets are very limited. Floral tickets are only available until Monday, May 1st at 5pm. Tickets are non-refundable. Children must be over the age of 4 to attend.